Last updated: January 18, 2021
What we collect
We may collect your Name and Email address the following reasons:
- To contact you when you make an enquiry,
- To provide you with secure access to a product you have purchased from us,
- To send you news and other information from time to time we think may interest you when you subscribe to our mailing list.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our Service does not contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Our public website does contain links to the following:
- An opt-in link to Mailchimp.com to facility parent of guardian participation in a sweepstake to win one year access to the KneoWorld HomeSchool Academy Platform for their children.
- The above site cannot access information about students participating on the KneoWorld general or HomeSchool Platform.
- An opt-in link to Mailchimp.com to facility parent or guardian participation in a sweepstake to win one year access to the KneoWorld HomeSchool Academy Platform for their children.
- Neither of the above sites has access to information about students participating on the KneoWorld general or HomeSchool Platform.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com or unsubscribing from the subscription list by using the link at the bottom of the email that we send to you from time to time.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
COPPA Compliance Statement
Click here to view the COPPA Compliance Statement.