Through our website we may collect:
• Personal information that you voluntarily provide to us including your name, mailing address, and email address. You may provide us this information when you register to use our services, login, or send us requests or inquiries.
• Non-personal information including but not limited to browser type, IP address, operating system, the date and time of a visit, the pages visited on the website, the time spent viewing the website, and return visits to the website.
Uses of Information
We may use the personal information you voluntarily provide to us to:
• To register you and provide you access to our services;
• Respond and/or fulfill your requests or inquiries for information, products, or services;
• To provide you information about products and services we believe would be of interest to you;
• For fraud prevention, security, and operational purposes;
• Perform research and product development;
• To comply with law; and
• For other purposed identified at time of collection.
We may use non-personal information to:
• Operate and administer our website and services;
• Security and fraud prevention purposes;
• Improve and enhance our website and services; and
• Provide more relevant content and information to you.
We may share personal and non-personal information about you:
• with service providers who may assist us with some aspects of our services including responding to your inquires or request or operating our website or services;
• if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order;
• with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control (collectively, “Affiliates”), we may have now or in the future;
• with third parties so that they may provide you information about their products and services that may be of interest to you; and
• If KnowledgeNation is involved in a merger, acquisition, restructuring, reorganization, or any form of sale or other disposition of some of all of KnowledgeNation’s assets.
[Kneo/KnowledgeNation] is not directed to children and we currently require users to verify that they are at least 13 years of age upon registration. We will not knowingly collect personal information relating to children under the age of 13, and if we learn that we have inadvertently done so, we will promptly delete it. If you are parent concerned that your child may have provided personal information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Sites